Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Smitten with Summertime Sipping!

This week on Kathy Casey's Liquid Kitchen: I shake up a Smitten cocktail! Fresh muddled in-season watermelons adds a great "cool" taste to the tequila's bite while the dash of hot sauce adds a lil zing to the flavor. The Citrus Salt rim completes the sipping experience and works great as a garnish.

Remember: the hot sauce should be used sparingly and should enhance the flavor, not overpower it!

Salud! -Kathy
Sipping summer, falling for bourbon: Seasonal cocktails for ... A pair of cocktails, one with pear vodka and cucumber, one with bourbon and thyme, reflect the changing seasonsand how culinary trends are elevating the art of the ... The Year My Birthday Was in Summer Birthdays in Toledo, Ohio, in the 1950s and 1960s were almost constantly with my family of eight children, mother and father. As a result, most of these yearly events ... lovelee I have taken the longest break ever from Lovelee and I do apologize. I have been totally consumed with work for the last 2 weeks, but fear not - I will be sure to ... vermontucky lemonade smitten kitchen This is how Ive decided to prepare for summer this year: 1. Buy tiny madras shorts and aviator sunglasses for the toddler. Like I could resist. my buttery fingers: Caramel Macchiato Cupcakes I can't live without coffee, and I'm not joking at all. I need caffeine to keep me awake and pump me up for revision purposes. But I don't just drink ... Darlene Sabelle's Articles Did any of us need much encouragement to begin our jewel collection? Some of us devote a great deal of time completing our collection, driven by the passion for ... Sipping Sounds Slowly - Home I'm so full of neglect to this poor website as of late! And broken promises - I'm supposed to have a recording of the new song for you and I don't. Sipping Lemonade Life is sweet. Drink up. Life is sweet. Drink up. ... Six days past due date and going strong. Theres a chance she may be gaining 2 lbs a day. Simply Scratch Whole Wheat Banana Oatmeal Pancakes with Peanut ... Whole Wheat Banana Oatmeal Pancakes with Peanut Butter Maple Syrup. Breakfast. Not my strong suit at least not during the school week that is. watermelon lemonade smitten kitchen A home cooking weblog from a tiny kitchen in New York City. The place to find all of your new favorite things to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment