Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Country Pate at Cafe Campagne in Seattle

Cafe Campagne Pate
I recently managed to sneak away from my desk and my little kitchen in order to meet a fellow writer who was in Seattle and had just disembarked fromthe Oosterdam, aluxurious Holland America seven-day cruise through the Inside Passageof Alaska!

Georgette Diamandiswrites for Johnny Jet and we first met last fall. When I heard she was going to be free forbrunch I suggested we try Cafe Campagne in the heart of Seattle's Pike Place Market. I am a loyal fan of this fabulous French restaurant but it was Georgie's first visit.

As usual, I opted for their country pateand a simple salad on the side. Without fail, this is what I always order! I know, I should be a little more adventurous, but sometimes it's the tried and true French classics that always win hands down for me! Served with pickled red onion, cornichons, two different mustards and a big hunk of French bread, this country-style pork and chicken liver pate always meets the mark.

Photo by Melissa A. Trainer

--Melissa A. Trainer


French Riviera Bakery And Cafe Houston, 77056 - Reviews at Voice ... French Riviera Bakery and Cafe reviews and recommendations - Houston Le Panier - Very French Bakery Seattle, 98101 - Reviews at Voice ... Le Panier - Very French Bakery reviews and recommendations - Seattle Caf Campagne - Downtown - Seattle, WA (206) 728-2233 "Had a delicious, well served dinner for three last night ---great service as I said with good food served HOT!!! and well done--- Nice wine list ... Cafe Campagne Menu Cafe Campagne Cafe News. Our Patio is NOW open! Seating is available for parties of 4 or less, on a first -come-first-serve basis. We do not take reservations for outdoor dining. CAFE CAMPAGNE Taking its inspiration from the sun-drenched cuisine of Southern France, Campagne uses only the freshest ingredients: the exquisite produce, seafood and game of the ... anna cotta will eat for food (by Anne) ... Finding huckleberries is one of the sweetest, simplest, best joys in the world. Cafe Campagne The Heart of France in the Heart of Seattle. Since 1994, Caf Campagne has built a regional and national reputation as Seattles foremost classic French restaurant. Restaurant Choices - Seattle Restaurants and Dining - Welcome to ... Alibi Room 206-623-3180 85 Pike St 410, Seattle Pike Place Market You don't have to be interested in filmmaking to come here, but there is a ... Recipe of the Day: Country Pt - NYTimes.com If you can make meatloaf you can make what the French call pt de campagne, or country pt. A variation of meatloaf, it is denser, with more meat ... Seattle's best-kept restaurant secrets - Seattle Restaurants: Food ... Food Seattle Select Guide: Food Network celebrity chef Anthony Sedlak. In this edition, the Food Seattle Select Guide features an interview with Anthony Sedlak, the ... Campagne Restaurant - CLOSED - Downtown - Seattle, WA (206) 728-2800 "Campagne is one of my absolute favorite Seattle restaurants. I am a Francophile though, so perhaps that makes me a little biased. I also had a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment