Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Drinkable Dessert: Liquid Indulgence

This week on Kathy Casey's Liquid Kitchen, treat yourself to my Liquid Indulgence! Perfect as an after dinner sweet, The Quiet One from Vitamix expertly blends ice, vanilla ice cream, brewed espresso and caramel. Add a float of mezcal and a pinch fleur de sel for a fun way to end your meal.

Salud! -Kathy


Healthy, Recipes, Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch, Dinner, Desserts, Fast ... Healthy, Recipes, Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch, Dinner, Desserts, Fast Food, Isagenix, Diets, Coupons, Free, Samples, Obesity, Epidemic, America, Canada, Facebook ... Dinner by Heston Blumenthal - Hyde Park - London 35 Reviews of Dinner by Heston Blumenthal "Heston, you are a culinary genius. Everything about this meal was perfect. The service was on point, the food was ... The Melting Pot - Houston, TX (713) 532-5011 "My wife and I have been coming to The Melting Pot on a regular basis since we started dating 9 years ago. It tends to be our go-to place for ... Bittersweet - cafe and confections Come on down to Bittersweet - Cafe & Confections for a great coffee, good eats and some awesome sweet treats :) We are located in the Main Street Market Place at 820 ... Sangria and boxed wine conserve cash Corkscrew Creative ... After my annual July 4th party, the recycling bin brims with a mountainous pile of wine bottles. I imagine the recycling guy considers me a lapsed Friend of Bill, but ... Ronnybrook Farm Dairy - New York, NY (212) 741-6455 "I need calcium to heal my broken bone. Where else would I go to get on the mend then Ronnybrook Farm Dairy? They have what I need for ... drink: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com drink v. , drank , drunk , drinking , drinks . v.tr. To take into the mouth and swallow (a liquid) Mexico Food Processing Ingredients Food Processing Sector Report 2010 this report contains assessments of commodity and trade issues made by usda staff and not necessarily statements of official u.s. government policy The Best Pasta Sauce Ever Chew On That Do me a favor: MAKE THIS PASTA SAUCE FOR DINNER TONIGHT! I think you'll thank me. It's absolutely, positively, hands down, 100% the best pasta sauce I Milkshake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A milkshake is a sweet, cold beverage which is made from milk, ice cream or iced milk, and flavorings or sweeteners such as fruit syrup or chocolate sauce. Outside ...

No comments:

Post a Comment